Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Coral Shatter

Hello lovely readers!
Once again, I'm really sorry for my lack of posts.. Today's excuse = Procrastination! I'm sure most of you know a little something of what procrastination can do to a student.. :) Don't worry my next exam isn't for another week, I think I'm allowed to procrastinate!
So on Saturday I painted my nails with Joe Fresh Coral to put me in a spring mood and make me feel better about studying.. and today they were super chipped so I decided to get a few extra days of life out of them by putting OPI Black Shatter on top!
I'm sure most of you own this by now, I don't even think it's hard to find anymore? I bought mine from Mexico actually ahha but I've starting to see them in Salons around here as well.
Excuse the blurriness..

Let me know what you think! Do you like OPI Shatter? Is China Glaze Crackle good too? I really want to try the Pink or White Crackles (or wait for the White OPI Shatter) because It will be so nice for summer! Whats your favourite colour to put underneath of Shatter/Crackles?

Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. I've seen people use multi colors under the shatter. That's my fav :)

    That's cool you got yours in Mexico before it was popular here.

    ReplyDelete