Sunday, May 29, 2011
What do you think? Do you like this colour?
I NEED YOU'RE HELP! I have to take this off today for a more 'work appropriate manicure' ANY IDEAS?! :D
Thanks for reading! Happy Sunday!
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
1. Post who gave you this award
2. State 10 things you like.
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment.
I got this one a while go from mrsrexy from Canadian Nail Fanatic and I figured I should finally do it!
10 things I like:
1. nail polish
3. shaytards (http://www.youtube.com/user/SHAYTARDS)
5. watching movies, tv, and youtube
6. hanging out with my friends
8. singing loudly
9. tim horton's ice capp
10. thai food!
OKAY, so as my other tags, once again I tag YOU!! please do this tag, and leave a link in the comments below, because I would love to know what 10 things you like!
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Monday, May 23, 2011
Hi! I was tagged by Gryffindorx3 in like october 2010 and forgot about doing this until now! slightly late, but better late then never! :)
1. Why did you create the blog?
I go through phases.. pink, purple, blue..
Who do I tag?
I TAG YOU!
If you haven't done this tag, and you want to do it, PLEASE do it as I would love to get to you know better, and leave a link in the comments below so I can check it out! :)
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Thanks for reading! What is your favourite neon polish? Do you like wearing neon polishes in the summer or no?
Saturday, May 21, 2011
I first saw it here on the PolishAholics blog
Friday, May 20, 2011
In the first drawer pictured below, I have Rimmel, Essie, Joe Fresh, Gosh, Mood polishes, China Glaze, American Apparel, and some randoms
In the next one, I have Orly, Nfu-Oh, more China Glaze, Chanel, Deborah Lippman, Zoya, Nicole by OPI, and more randoms
In this next one I have all of my OPI's
And in the last one I have more OPI, BYS, Sulla, Sally Hansen, Colour Club, Milani, and some more randoms!
I hope you enjoyed checking out my polish collection! My friends seem to think I have a lot, but I have seen a lot of bloggers with MUCH MUCH more! But as for now, I am happy with my collection!
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
As you can see, these are all very different, and Milani dressmaker doesn't really fit in with the others as much as I thought it would it's a lot more green! the Elf polish was SUPER difficult to apply and I did not like it but for a $1 it's not TOO bad. the Essie Polish has to be my FAVOURITE out of all 3, it's the nicest mint polish ever, and so easy to apply! I don't have China Glaze Refresh Mint to try, but I assume it's the perfect mint polish!
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
So rules are to list 10 facts about yourself and tag 10 other blogs!
My 10 facts:
1. I've lived in 5 different cities in 20 years
2. I was born in Nigeria
3. I'm an only child, and most people ask "do you like being an only child" and if you asked me when I was younger, I would have said no, but now I say yes!
4. If I don't like someone, I won't waste my time pretending I like them, because life is short and I would rather spend time with people that I actually like
5. I'm not one of those people that needs to be around other people all the time I probably learned that from being an only child, but then again, I like being around people too (but not all the time!)
6. I love stationery - pens, pencils, pretty paper, highlighters, post-it notes, so I love Staples (it's heaven!)
7. I used to collect coins and stamps when I was little and thought I was the coolest kid ever!
8. For four years I worked as a lifeguard and swimming instructor, and I loved it! This summer I am taking a break to work in a more office like environment, and I will probably be back to teaching lessons in the Fall. Most kids are awesome, but some kids, are EVIL!
9. I speak 4 languages - English, Hindi, French, and Spanish - Spanish I'm definatley a beginner but I could get by, and French, I have a horrible accent, but I can understand what people are saying (mostly) but I hate speaking it
10. I love to travel. I've been to a lot places around the world and I love it. Learning about new cultures and seeing how people live around the world is amazing!
Now, I tag
2. Original Wacky
Just 5 for now! But if you want to do this, please do it, and leave a link to it in the comments below so I can read facts about you! :)
ps: my new bundle monster plates came in!
pss: leave a link to your blog, I love to check out new blogs!
Monday, May 16, 2011
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Today I have a post which is a little different! I have some pictures of my OPI's! This is the brand that I have the most of, and it's what made me want to start collecting polish! I store my polish in 4 plastic shoe boxes and one and 1/4 is OPI! I love the bottle shape, the quality, the brush, and the colours.
This collection took me many years to accumulate and all of my friends know I love polish so I often get OPI as gifts so all of these weren't purchased by me!
If you have pictures of your polish collections, post a link in the comments section!
What is your favourite brand of nail polish?
Is there any OPI polish that you can see that I'm missing and you think I should get?!
My dressmaker polish is going to come off soon so I might do another konad, watermarble OR if I find those sally hansen nail strips I am gonna try those!
Thanks for reading! :) and Thanks again to all of my new subscribers! if you like my blog, it would be great if you could put me in your blog roll! :)
Friday, May 13, 2011
The true colour of this polish is pretty hard to explain, but it's a minty green with gold flecks? Getting a picture of the true colour is difficult, but you get the idea!
As for the application of this polish, it was very thin which made it hard to apply this was about 5 coats I think? But so worth it for the end result!
Thanks for reading! What do you think about this colour? What is your favourite minty green polish?
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Here is Zoya Dita on it's own
Thanks for reading! What do you think?
Happy Hump Day!
I'm going to DC next week, any cool things that we should check out?
Have a great day!
PS: I decided to buy the new bundle monster plates! SO glad that Canadian dollar is strong these days!
Sunday, May 8, 2011
I was just wondering what you guys thought about the new bundle monster plates?
Please let me know in the comments below!
And to Canada shipping is $4 so the total is $25.99, still worth it?
Friday, May 6, 2011
Today I have OPI's Mod About You, with the new Silver Shatter. I think it looks so awesome! The thing about the black shatter, is that it looks slightly halloweenish and better for Winter/Fall, but the silver shatter is great for spring and summer!
What do you think about the colour combination? Would you recommend any other polishes from the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection? Thanks for reading!