Wednesday, May 11, 2011

hump day konad

Hi! Welcome to my new subscribers!! Today I have one of my only Zoya polishes (I also have Zoya Kelly) this is Zoya Dita. I would say it's a reddish pink colour. And I stamped konad m70 with Nicole by OPI Positive Energy.

Here is Zoya Dita on it's own

Thanks for reading! What do you think?
Happy Hump Day!

I'm going to DC next week, any cool things that we should check out?

Have a great day!

PS: I decided to buy the new bundle monster plates! SO glad that Canadian dollar is strong these days!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Smita,
    I love all the Konads you do they are so much fun ;)I really need to start buying Zoyas... believe it or not, I don't have any!

    Hey I noticed you ordered from kissmakeupny, how long did it take for you to receive your package? I am looking to order a few items from them...

    Have fun in DC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen that design before. Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour! It's like coral colour:D The design is so pretty too! DC?! Is that Washington you're going to?? Sorry if I was wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DO love silver stamping over a pink! Such a nice color combination...got to get me some bundle monster plates lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful nails, great post

    ReplyDelete