Tuesday, May 17, 2011

About me: kreativ blogger award

YAY! thank you to Sugar Coated Tips who tagged me! If you haven't seen her blog, be sure to check it out, she deserves way more followers!
So rules are to list 10 facts about yourself and tag 10 other blogs!

My 10 facts:
1. I've lived in 5 different cities in 20 years
2. I was born in Nigeria
3. I'm an only child, and most people ask "do you like being an only child" and if you asked me when I was younger, I would have said no, but now I say yes!
4. If I don't like someone, I won't waste my time pretending I like them, because life is short and I would rather spend time with people that I actually like
5. I'm not one of those people that needs to be around other people all the time I probably learned that from being an only child, but then again, I like being around people too (but not all the time!)
6. I love stationery - pens, pencils, pretty paper, highlighters, post-it notes, so I love Staples (it's heaven!)
7. I used to collect coins and stamps when I was little and thought I was the coolest kid ever!
8. For four years I worked as a lifeguard and swimming instructor, and I loved it! This summer I am taking a break to work in a more office like environment, and I will probably be back to teaching lessons in the Fall. Most kids are awesome, but some kids, are EVIL!
9. I speak 4 languages - English, Hindi, French, and Spanish - Spanish I'm definatley a beginner but I could get by, and French, I have a horrible accent, but I can understand what people are saying (mostly) but I hate speaking it
10. I love to travel. I've been to a lot places around the world and I love it. Learning about new cultures and seeing how people live around the world is amazing!

Now, I tag
1. chikisnails
2. Original Wacky
3.
4. nailside
5. nailnewbie

Just 5 for now! But if you want to do this, please do it, and leave a link to it in the comments below so I can read facts about you! :)

ps: my new bundle monster plates came in!
pss: leave a link to your blog, I love to check out new blogs!

7 comments:

  1. Aw you're so sweet to say that! It's so cool that you can speak all those languages. I'm Laotian and I can only understand it, not speak it. =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Smita! Thanks so mcuh for tagging me, I've received the award from others too, haha. But I think it's really sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you for tagging me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stationary too!
    -I have post-it notes everywhere ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for tagging me! That's very sweet of you. I'm going to work on my post, hopefully, today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for tagging me! I finally got a post up! Hee!!
    http://originalwacky.blogspot.com/2011/05/little-day-brightener-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete