Friday, May 20, 2011

My Polish Collection and Storage

Hi readers! I recently posted my OPI collection, and today I have some pictures of all my polishes and how I store my polishes. So I have these 4 shoe boxes which are plastic and have pull out drawers, and they are stackable. I bought these from Wal-Mart least year, I'm not sure if they have them anymore, but I'm sure you can find something similar!
So I tend to organize my polishes by brand rather than by colour.

In the first drawer pictured below, I have Rimmel, Essie, Joe Fresh, Gosh, Mood polishes, China Glaze, American Apparel, and some randoms
In the next one, I have Orly, Nfu-Oh, more China Glaze, Chanel, Deborah Lippman, Zoya, Nicole by OPI, and more randoms
In this next one I have all of my OPI's
And in the last one I have more OPI, BYS, Sulla, Sally Hansen, Colour Club, Milani, and some more randoms!
I hope you enjoyed checking out my polish collection! My friends seem to think I have a lot, but I have seen a lot of bloggers with MUCH MUCH more! But as for now, I am happy with my collection!

How do you store your polish? What is your favourite polish brand? Favourite polish ever? What do people have to say about all your polishes?!

4 comments:

  1. hello.
    I loved your blog.
    I'm from Portugal and I loved making a trade with you.
    I hope your answer.
    My email: ma_rii_na_21@hotmail.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big collection!! But you have all of your polishes very well organized and stored :)

    My collection is smaller than yours, so all my polishes are in a unique box.

    My favourite polish brand is Andreia, a portuguese one, and Chanel (the price is the worst thing about them ;). My favourite polish ever is definitely Blue Satin (Chanel).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice stash! Very good way to store your nailpolish! The reaction of people who see my nailpolish stash is a bit like: What!! Are you nuts? SO many nailpolishes??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous you were able to find plastic storage for your polish that was tall enough for all the bottles! I store mine in my prized red Helmer. My favorite brand would have to be Zoya but my favorite polish of all time would be ChG DV8. And people say I'm crazy for all the polish I have.

    ReplyDelete