Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Purple Plaid

hi!
Today I have a Studio M polish called Frenzy. I'm not sure where these are available, but definitely in the US, I've never seen them in Canada though! This purple is darker than OPI Do you Lilac It and lighter than China Glaze Grape Pop. It's probably similar to OPI A Grape Fit, which I don't have so I can't compare!

I then used my konad plate m60 and used the plaid pattern with Nicole by OPI Positive Energy. It was my first time using this design, and to get straight lines it was pretty tricky! I for sure need to practise!

The pictures with the stamping are NOT colour accurate, but the pictures without the stamping are pretty close to accurate! I don't know why, but when I stamped it looks more blue and is coming out wayy more blue on camera than in person! Oh well, you get the idea! :)

Hope you all had a fabulous long weekend those of you in Canada or USA!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, it closes on Sunday and the winner will be chosen on Monday and polishes sent out in about a week! :)

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I have SO much trouble with that stamp! Maybe it would work if you had a lighter hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get my ahnds on Studio M polishes! I love these kind of bluish/purple colors they are so cool!
    I remember you mentioned that you loved Mod About You to me before, so I had to 'borrow' it from my sister to try it out for myself haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love love love the this gorgeous purple!!!!
    Stamping is interesting too:)

    ReplyDelete