Thursday, July 29, 2010

houndstooth konadicure

check this out!
this is China Glaze Pink Voltage + Konad plate m63 with konad special polish black
Image from www.konadnail.com
This is probably my favourite pattern from the plates! I love the look!
The colour was a lot brighter in real life and I'm sad that I had to take it off, I couldn't stop looking at it!!!!

I'm stuck at 29 followers, if you post new nail blogs on your blog, be sure to add mine so I can increase my followers!!!

Have a great day!!

ps: I'm going to see Black Eyed Peas on Saturday, any nail art ideas???

2 comments:

  1. cute mani :) i really love the pattern, i have a similar one on my bundle monster plate, I should try it out soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love houndstooth. If I went to see the Black Eyed Peas, I would be tempted to do a tongue-in-cheek mani featuring black eyed peas (the food). That's just me being silly, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete