Monday, July 26, 2010

i'm back! + polish haul

I'm still alive and back with LOTS of new polish! My trip to Toronto was great, my mom and I helped my aunt fix up her apartment and reorganize and buy new stuff! I also went shopping and got some awesome stuff! Mostly nail related too :)
So here are pictures of everything I got and swatches and konads to come :)
I also had ordered 4 things which all were waiting for me when I arrived! 4 polishes from amazon - three Essie, one OPI, Konad special polishes black, white, and blue, orange sticks, and finally a China Glaze polish.
I now own NINE China Glaze polishes - finally!! (there are more that I want so I want to order them today!)
So here is a list of everything I got, as well as pictures!
Essie Lapis of Luxury, Essie Mint Candy Apple, Essie Splash of Grenadine, Konad special polishes blue, white, black, OPI In My Back Pocket, OPI Gargantuan Green Grape, OPI Blue My Mind, OPI Ogre-The-Top Blue, China Glaze Shower Together, China Glaze White On White, China Glaze, Custom Kicks, China Glaze For Audrey, China Glaze Rose Among Thorns (neon), China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, China Glaze In The Limelight (neon), China Glaze Pink Voltage (neon), China Glaze Fairy Dust, and Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Here is everything!!!

From L to R: Custom Kicks, For Audrey, White On White, Shower Together, Yellow Polka Dot Bikini (reduced price!), Pink Voltage, Rose Among Thorns, In The Limelight, Fairy Dust
From L to R: Lapis of Luxury, Splash of Grenadine, Mint Candy Apple

From L to R: Ogre-The-Top Blue, Gargantuan Green Grape (from Winners!), In My Back Pocket, Blue My Mind
Konad Special polishes white, blue, black

So I got A LOT of good stuff, I was hoping to buy the entire China Glaze Poolside Collection, but only ended up with ONE! :( so sad!! I think I might order the Blue from that collection, Towel Boy Toy, as well as Matte Magic and Grape Pop!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

More tomorrow! :)

5 comments:

  1. omg! which winners did you get the OPI at? I swear i picked up that same one and put it back down because it didn't look full. Was is from Vaughn Mills?

    I was shocked to see an OPI there, I'm going to check out another Winners tonight to see if they have anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul, I really like the Essie's you got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Danielle, YES it was at Vaughn Mills!!! That is so funny! I had a gift card though so I bought a hair straightener and the polish and only had to pay about $10. I noticed it seemed a little low as well, but I figured it would be okay since it was about half the price of usual OPIs! Let me know if you find any more OPI in Winners! I will check the ones in Montreal for sure.

    @Serena: Thanks!!!! I ordered them online from Amazon !

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that is too friggin funny! it was stuck shut too! i made my boyfriend rip it open lol i walked around the whole store with it then last minute decided to leave it. I love the colour. I also saw a mini 4 pack of essies, almost got that too.
    That winners is the only place I find cool nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see swatches of these!

    ReplyDelete