Friday, August 6, 2010

4 Things Tag

I love getting to know my fellow bloggers, so what a great way! The lovely Kathy from Gryffindorx3 tagged me in this cute getting to know you post.

4 things in my bag/purse:
- wallet
- blackberry
- keys
- hand sanitizer

4 favorite things in my room
- my bed
- my clothes
- my nail polish collection
- macbook

4 things I’ve always wanted to do
- go to Greece
- move away for school (one more month!)
- be able to cook everything super well
- win the lottery

4 things I’m currently into
- nail polishes
- reading the globe and mail
- working at the pool
- jersey shore

4 things I bet you didn't know about me
- I was born in Lagos, Nigeria
- I am moving to Halifax, Nova Scotia in one month to go to University
- I am afraid of biking because when I was in grade 3 I fell off my bike and broke my arm
- I love shopping in outlet malls in the USA

4 songs I can't get out of my head
- Dynamite - Taio Cruz
- Airplanes - B.o.B feat. Haley Williams
- California Gurls - Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg
- Forever - Drake Feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem

Rules:
once tagged you must link the person who tagged you
tag 4 others
let the bloggers know they have been tagged
give 4 answers to each question asked

My tags
- Zara from Never Unpolished
- Serena from Lacquer Love
- Tasha from chikisnails
- Li Lian from nails nails nails

1 comment:

  1. fav thing in your room: nail polish collection?

    oh ya!!

    thanks for tagging me i'll post this up in my next post =)

    ReplyDelete