Wednesday, August 11, 2010

transdesign haul!!!

Alright so the package arrived MUCH faster than I had anticipated, so a big thanks to transdesign! I ordered 8 polishes sometime last week, and they decided to arrive today! I couldn't have been more excited, so I started ripping open the box (which I must add took me about 10 minutes to open because of the wonderfully tight packaging!)

I thought this boxes were amazing! I am going to keep them and reuse them!

from L to R: Orly Viridian Vinyl, OPI Ski Teal We Drop, Diva of Geneva, William Tell Me About OPI, China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, Flip Flop Fantasy, Pool Party, Lemon Fizz

+ Viridian Vinyl which I am going to show you tomorrow! I am so excited to finally have one of the Orly Plastix and this is my 2nd ever Orly polish!

Hope you enjoyed the nail polish, now on to a little bit of non-nail related stuff!

Do any of you get bad allergies in the summer? I am allergic to ragweed, it's awful :( It started this week, and today has been the worst day. So much sneezing and watery eyes and runny nose. My throat is also very sore, perhaps unrelated to the allergies but I read somewhere that it may be a symptom. What do you find works best to treat allergies? I just took some Reactine (non drowsy of course) so let's hope that works!

Thanks for reading :) I'm almost at 80 followers, which means I'm almost at 100! The giveaway will probably be sometime in September once I'm all settled in :)

Almost the weekend!

ps: so you think you can dance finale this week!

ANYONE WANNA FILL MY BIGGEST LEMMING AND BUY SALLY HANSEN HIDDEN TREASURE FOR ME? I'LL SEND YOU SOMETHING!!!

11 comments:

  1. nice haul :) i've only heard great things about transdesign! i guess i should order from there =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you were able to get some OPI Swiss colours, the two I want to get are Diva of Geneva and Ski Teal We Drop. I'll look around stores in my area and see if I find Hidden Treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TransDesign is amazing! LOVE them! Can't wait to see the Orly swatch!

    www.jenileesbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, SUCH a nice order :) those neon's are pretty cool! I got the complete collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, 2nd Orly only? Watch their fall collection coming out next month, you'll fall in love.

    I grabbed 4 Hidden Treasure from Shoppers, so yeah, I'll give you one when you're here. Email me.

    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ow yay packages!!!! don`t you love to receive tehm :) oeh I own Lemon Fizz as well...havn`t tried it yet :S have fun trying them out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! I'm waiting on a TD order myself--Orly Cosmic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul!!! I need ski teal we drop!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rexall just got the new Sally Hansen's in, check them out asap, I'm sure you will find Hidden Treasure. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete