Sunday, August 8, 2010

neon skittles mani + rihanna + new joe fresh

HEY!
okay, so 3 concerts in a week! crazy girl I know! But so much fun! So for the Rihanna + Ke$ha concert, I sported this rocking bright skittles mani!

CG Pink Voltage, Color Club Orange Revenge, CG Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, CG In The Limelight, CG Towel Boy Toy, One coat of Seche Vite Top Coat

Also for those of you interested, here are the fall 2010 Joe Fresh polishes! Kinda hard to see but hopefully they are released soon! Which ones are you liking? Swap anyone?

ps: over 1000 hits! (mostly from me probably) and 69 followers (bahahah) not too far from 100! get ready for a fun giveaway!

sorry for the quick post, I have to go to work!

Thanks for reading :)

4 comments:

  1. Your skittles are fun! Fitting for a Ke$ha concert~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those neons! And thanks for linking to the joe fresh fall colours, I had no idea they had new ones coming eeeep! :D
    productrater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the neon skittle mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good reminder that the fall colours coming out. Thanks hun :)

    ReplyDelete